The Chiara high performance stereo loudspeaker features sophisticated engineering, state-of-the-art materials and high tech manufacturing processes to minimize structural vibration, offering uncolored tonal coherence and a robust sound previously unattainable in a compact loudspeaker of this size. It is the smallest loudspeaker in the Kaiser Kawero speaker range, all manufactured from Panzerholz, a high tech natural wood-based laminate engineered in Germany.
Panzerholz is incredibly dense: it sinks in water, offers the rigidity of steel, and also boasts some of the best vibration damping characteristics in the world. In fact, as a side-effect of this performance, it turns out that this loudspeaker is bulletproof. Hardships in working this extremely hard material are overcome by careful tooling and handling techniques.
- Tankwood / rubber / glass fibre high pressure sandwich cabinet without parallel surfaces
- Bass and midrange 4th order alignment design through rear-firing passive radiator (custom made Scan Speak Illuminator unit)
- Custom paper and carbon sandwich cone driver from Scan-Speak Denmark
- Extremely fast custom made Mundorf AMT tweeter
- Duelund CAST Cu capacitor and inductor
- Crossover components individually pressure-mated to Panzerholz
- Point-to-point wiring; no Printed Circuit Boards throughout
- Advanced microvibration control throughout State-of-the-art Computerized Numerical Control machining and assembly to the tightest tolerances achievable today
The laser-precise 10-layer italian piano lacquer finish requires special know-how and dedication to perfect. Attractive in the modern domestic interior, this surprisingly weighty loudspeaker features an ultra-thin stand which hides the internal signal wires. Thus, a sleek modernity and clean domestic look is maintained, while a huge, high performance, enveloping sound field is created, emanating from sculpturesque objects of friendly proportions. Chiara is a very different loudspeaker; one which projects natural, unforced musical emotion in a most compelling way.
- bandwidth 40Hz–30kHz ±3dB
- sensitivity 87dB@2.83V
- impedance 4 Ohm
- crossover point 3100Hz
- recommended power 150 Watts
- connections single-wired
- height 1160mm
- width 295mm
- depth 470mm
- weight 34kg each
The standard Kawero!® Chiara comes with a colour lacquered cabinet. You can choose from any RAL or NCS colours. Special lacquerings available on demand. The front baffle can be laminated with carbon mesh or wood veneer. High Gloss lacquering is available.